Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas time is here...

It's hard to believe that in just one short week it will be Christmas Eve. Oh how time flies! Christmas time is my favorite. It takes my breath away to think of why we celebrate it; Jesus. "I can't help but wonder why, why this king would choose to be, be a baby born for me, be a baby born to die". It's impossible for our minds to fathom this great mystery. It's such a strange way to save the world. Just take a minute to think about it.



I know some people aren't fond of snow, but it happens to be one of my favorite things! In my mind, it reminds be of how Jesus came and washed us clean. It makes the ugliest things beautiful. Plus, it's fun to have snowball fights. My wonderful friend Melisa and I took a little escapade while it was snowing the other day. Here are a couple of pictures from our adventure!



1 comment:

  1. I stumbled onto your site by accident, and I like your photos. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete