Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LGP internship!!

My life of photography just got 25 times more exciting :) A couple of months ago I heard that a photography company in Toledo was going to be hiring an intern. It has always been one of my goals to intern with a really good photographer--so I applied! I got an email a couple of weeks later saying that they wanted to sit down and chat with me about the possibility of me being their intern. (Needless to say, I was ecstatic about it!) So, this past Sunday I drove down to Starbucks in Toledo and chatted with Joshua and Gregg, the owners of Love is Greater Photography, about everything from the internship to some fun photography stories. I could tell right away that they were two really fun and VERY talented guys. I left Starbucks saying "I want to be their intern SOO badly!" I got a call two days later from Josh asking if I would like to be their intern. I about passed out! I felt so honored that they chose me! I am officially the Love is Greater Photography 2011 intern! This is definitely an answer to prayer for me and I am very thankful for this unique opportunity to learn. I will keep you posted on my life as an intern :)

blog.loveisgreaterphoto.com (that girl with <3> on her hand...yep, that's me!)

1 comment:

  1. We are incredibly excited to have you working with us. Hopefully, this will be a great learning experience for us all. Main thing...have fun learning.

    ReplyDelete