Saturday, February 5, 2011

Alexandra and Christian {January 22, 2011}

A long, long...long time ago I met Alexandra. Our families literally grew up together! A couple of weeks ago Alexandra got married to Christian! I was given the opportunity to be the second shooter, along side my brother in law, Jacob, for their wedding. It was quite a new experience for me! The wedding was STUNNING. Not only the people, but the very sacredness of the entire ceremony. They even had a worship time! How cool. It evidently conveyed Gods intent for marriage quite clearly. I was so glad I got to be a part of it. Here are a few of my shots from the day! :)
(The official wedding photos will be put up on a different site. I'll post the link when it's done!)














































3 comments:

  1. Aubrey-these are so beautiful! Love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color effects in the pictures is making them more attractive and worthy. Pleased to know about my cousin's wedding date being finalized for next month. I think a small bachelorette party at one of the lovely event venue should be planned for her. Will look for all necessary arrangements to be made. Taking help from my friend and mommy will be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete